3 in 1 wavelengths laser handle :
1. 755nm+808nm+1064nm single and mixed wavelengths are available
2. Professional OEM/ODM services: professional services on software & hardware design and production
3. Quick: big spot size 15 *15 mm, just move the probe on skin only which can achieve a big area treatment
4. Comfortable: painless—sapphire temperature cool down 0~30C, comfortable in the whole treatment; also no scar in/after treatment
Advantage for 3 in 1 laser hair removal machine:
1. Several spot handle size for your chose: 15*15mm ,15*20mm, 20*25mm, 25*31mm,10 million shots warranty ,usually can shot 60 millions.
2. Laser power : 600W ,900W ,1200W for choosing
3. Inner Stainless steel structure: machine can use longer time than ABS structure and the radiating is better, more protective on transport
4. Cooling system: Wind+Water+TEC cooling system
5. Suitable for all types skin hair removal:
755nm, most effective on pale skin and not safe on darker skin at effective settings.
1064nm, made for treating darker and black skin types, though effective on all skin types.
808nm ,most effective for pale to medium and darker type skin.
Where can we use it ?
1.How many treatments for 1 session?
Hair life circle is divided into 3 phases, Anagen,Catagen and Telogen.
Anagen is the best time for destroying root of hair.
Hair in Catagen and Telogen phases can’t be completely destroyed because laser can’t act on their root effectively.
So to remove hair completely, 1 session needs 3-5 times treatments.
2.How does laser hair removal work?
Our laser hair removal system uses a combination of energy and heat to destroy follicles without harming the skin around them. After a series of sessions, you’ll experience permanent hair reduction. Depending on area(s) you decide to treat, you’ll always be ready to slip into a swimsuit, won’t have to think about razor burn or irritation, and will stop worrying about unsightly ingrown hairs.
3.What does laser hair removal feel like?
Most clients describe the sensation as a mild “hot pinch,” similar to the feeling of being snapped with a rubber band. In most cases, the sensation goes away almost immediately.