Compressed air coolers are heat exchangers designed to cool and dry compressed air with water or ambient air. Condensation of water vapor in compressor applications can cause damage to equipment and, in some cases, products that are being manufactured or assembled. After the compressed air, the cooler removes moisture by cooling air, causing the temperature to drop below the dew point. Once liquid, the water can be removed using a centrifugal moisture separator and drained.
1. Perfect internal runner model and fin design
2. All aluminum, lighter and more compact
3. Provide free customized service
4. All products have passed ISO9001 and CE certification, quality assurance.
2. Combination welding core - air and oil core
3. Aluminum core / rod and plate
4. Compact design
5. Light weight
6. Very suitable for on-site conversion
7. Designed for rotary screw compressors
8. Eliminate high water and sewerage costs